Best Swivel Joints (www.bestswivel.com)
BEST Swivel Joints has served the petroleum industry for over 35 years with the highest quality flow control products available. BEST products are in service around the world and they continue to produce and develop products to satisfy the petroleum industry’s demand for improved safety and dependability. BEST Swivel Joints is the world’s second oldest manufacturer of swivel joints and related flow line equipment for Standard and H2S Service. From swivel joints to hose loops, from pup joints to integral union ended fittings, BEST manufactures a large family of products at competitive prices.
Available in size sizes 3/4" through 4" 3,000 PSI or 6,000 PSI non-shock cold working pressure, BEST Swivel Joints offer:
- Minimum flow restriction
- Heavy duty hex head style ball loading plug
- Grease retainer ring (insures clean ball race)
- Standard packing units (operating temperatures to 255°F)
- High temperature packing units (operating temperature to 450°F)
- Superior hardened ball races insure uniform surface hardness and depth for longer life under severe thrust and radial loading
Standard swivel joints are provided with API line pipe threads. Other end connections are available on special order. All sizes are available in eight styles, for 360° rotation in one, two or three planes. All component parts and all styles of the HP-6000 are interchangeable with similar parts by other major manufacturers.
Back to top
BEST Tri Race Swivel Joints:BEST tri race code red swivel joints are designed for the critical service conditions that exist in fracturing, cementing, acidizing, and well testing. They are available in 1", 2" and 3" sizes with 15,000 PSI working pressure and 22,500 PSI test pressures. They come with 1502 union ends for fast, easy make-up. BEST tri race code black swivels are available in 10,000 PSI working pressure with female line pipe thread end connections.
- Long radius design provides lower vibration and reduced abrasion in corrosive, high rate pumping applications.
- Precision machined from forged alloy materials that are heat treated for longer service life.
- Three ball bearing raceways that more evenly share moment loads.
- Elastomeric instream packings that are compatible with today’s fluids and designed to stay in place even in high velocity applications.
- Available for H2S Service @ 10,000 PSI W.P.
BEST cement and circulating all steel flexible hoses offer the widest range of proven designs for today's demanding requirements. BEST hoses are available for all your requirements; 6,000 to 15,000 PSI.
- BEST Hammer Unions have long provided the fast make-up and break-out capability needed in the oilfields around the world. BEST unions are manufactured with line pipe threads, butt weld or non-pressure seal thread ends. BEST offers a wide range of sizes and working pressures to fit our customers requirements for both standard and sour gas service.
- All BEST Hammer Unions are interchangeable with FMC, WECO, SPM, Catawissa, etc.
- Guiberson-Style Unions are also available. From 6,000 psi to 10,000 psi pressure rating.
Back to top
- BEST offers a complete selection of pup joints up to 15,000 PSI in standard service and up to 10,000 PSI in sour gas service.
- BEST Pup Joints are available in 1" through 4" sizes with threaded, welded or non-pressure seal threads in lengths up to 20 feet.
- BEST's Integral Pup Joints are available in 2" and 3" sizes up to 12 feet.
BEST manufactures both the EZ Turn and Quality / Diamond plug valve lines in 1" through 3" sizes. These valves are available from 5,000 through 20,000 psi in both Standard and H2S service and can be made in a wide variety of popular end connections including union end, male and female line pipe threaded and flanged end.
Back to top